Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

In message "Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)"
    on 99/10/20, Masato Taruishi <taru@debian.or.jp> writes:

> Can you use canna, wnn, or any other ROMA-to-KANA translation FEPs on
> any emacsen on console until potato freeze? No emacs19,20 nor xemacs20,21....
> Of cource, except for JP-packages, such as emacs20-dl, emacs20-dl-canna...
>
> I'm sorry about my ignorenece, but is it possible to apply the mule package
> to emacs19 until potato freeze?

Sorry, I can't understand what you are saying.

Anyway, I know good Japanese supports of potato is important
for you, Debian-JP.  However, it is not a indulgence.

--
Takao KAWAMURA