Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

At Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:13:25 +0900,
Takao KAWAMURA <kawamura@ike.tottori-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> > And, Mule2(and Emacs19) have just light weight for poor machines even
> > if all patches was merged into Emacs20.
>
> Are you sure that emacs20 is too heavy to use on a
> linux-working-machine?  I am satisfied with emacs20 on a
> i486 machine.
>
> Isn't there any people who want to use emacs20 with japanese
> input supports than old mule2?

Can you use canna, wnn, or any other ROMA-to-KANA translation FEPs on
any emacsen on console until potato freeze? No emacs19,20 nor xemacs20,21....
Of cource, except for JP-packages, such as emacs20-dl, emacs20-dl-canna...

I'm sorry about my ignorenece, but is it possible to apply the mule package
to emacs19 until potato freeze?