Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Ben Collins wrote:
> Also as some one has pointed out to me, there are things other than BTS.
> Like documentation. We need to free up the lists and resources for more
> important things than a quick fork to unstable.

Look, I am a *coder*. I am not a documentation person. What you're missing
is that this is a volenteer effort, and we work on what we want to work on.
If you make it so am unable to work on what I want to work on, I will not do
any work. It's that simple.

> Also this would ease alot of stress on mirrors (forking is a huge resource
> strain)

No it's not. We just shange a symlink and add a new tree full of symlinks.

--
see shy jo