Beer and such, was: Re: Nomination

>> "JC" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

[Quake]

/me is [MiC]Surf (www.internet-treff.uni-koeln.de/mic/) :-)

>> who is looking forward to the christmas party tomorrow hosted by
>> the company he works for. Looots of free beer :-)

JC> Whatever works!  => Seriously, I don't even (ab)use caffiene
JC> regularly anymore.  I do take some vitamins to help my brain work
JC> better, but.

Beer is good for the health. I read it somewhere. No, not in a brewery
comercial :-) It was some M.D. at a university.

And a "Mass Weizen" (one litre of Bavarian beer) easily substitudes a
small meal :-)

Weizen is one of my favorits. Don't be offended, but American beer is
kind of thin lemonade in my eyes. Brewery is an art. I have yet to see
a good American beer.

Oops, hopefully this doesn't start another flamewar...

Ciao,
	Martin