Re: Nomination

While I am not running for leadership, I must question the relevance of
these questions to such a post.

While I maintain 25 packages or so, this does not make me more qualified for
leadership.  Neither does the fact that there are no important or higher
bugs outstanding against my packages.  While those questions *could* have
some relevance, I must question their real relevance.

Packages of complexity, such as X, will necessarily have more bugs than a
simple one like hello.  Furthermore, maintaining packages is a separate
skill from being a project leader.

-- John