Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 02:03:33AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:

> I am 20 years old.  I must say that I don't like that question and consider
> it somewhat unfair as it assumes that age is relevant.  I do not believe it

    But of course it is relevant!  And how disappointed I am in the
result...  now, if you go and do something brilliant as Project Leader
we can't all cheer and take you out to a bar for a few rounds, which
is an all-important aspect of the leadership (despite the fact that I
don't know if it's ever happened).  Oh, woe is us, to have an upcoming
Project Leader who cannot join us in bars, for it will surely be the
end of Debian.

   ;) ;) ;)

   (For those with a damaged or missing humor co-processor, the entire
above is supposed to be funny.  For the record, although I'm old
enough to drink, I don't in general, and I can't remember the last
time I was actually in a bar myself...)

 Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger
* who, after his last batch of finals, could probably use a good drink...