Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 10:03:17PM +0100, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> >> "ZP" == Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:
>
> ZP> (despite the fact that I don't know if it's ever happened).  Oh,
> ZP> woe is us, to have an upcoming Project Leader who cannot join us
> ZP> in bars, for it will surely be the end of Debian.
>
> Then we definitly have to have a official meeting in
> europe. Preferably in Germany :-)
>
> Even stu could join :-)

Except that we couldn't get together, get a bit pissed, and quake till
our eyeballs fell out.  If it weren't for the quake, it wouldn't be such
a big deal though.  =>

>    who is looking forward to the christmas party tomorrow hosted by
>    the company he works for. Looots of free beer :-)

Whatever works!  =>  Seriously, I don't even (ab)use caffiene regularly
anymore.  I do take some vitamins to help my brain work better, but.

--
"You're despicable."  -- Daffy Duck