Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

Hi,
>>"Martin" == Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

 Martin> You forgot that at the same time I was proposing to open non-IT to
 Martin> carry the package.  If the package would stay in main Debian would
 Martin> not be able to be used, sold, copied etc. in italy.  Do you want
 Martin> that?  I don't.  What's the solution for this?  Currently I can
 Martin> only see to remove the packages in question out of main and move
 Martin> them into a different repository.  This will ensure Debian won't
 Martin> be legal in a country c and that their inhabitants can benefit from
 Martin> this fine collection of free software.

	At last count, we had 197 countries in the UN (I may be wrong
 about this). Every country is likely to have silly laws. So you arte
 going to have non-IRAQ and non-JP and so on on different mirror? And
 main would be a token set of least common denominator packages? Is
 this a workable solution?

	manoj
--
 Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back
 in. H.R. Haldeman