Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 10:29:31PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> A fairly controversial part of the developer's reference, I would say.

Then I would say that Developer's Reference should not have a position
on this matter.  Although DDR is not part of canonical policy, it is
one of the documents we newcomers read as semi-canonical info.

> I welcome copies directly to me and advertise as such in my .signature.

Ok.  CC'd.  Cc'd to DDR maintainer, too.  Summary for aph: Section 3.1
of the Developer's Reference says in effect "no cc's of list postings,
please", but this is controversial and as such may not be a good
recommendation for DDR to make.

	Antti-Juhani
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **