Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

***** AK => Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho

AK> IMHO the question is academic just now: how would one guarantee
AK> that non-US is available every time main is?  When that is solved,
AK> we can come back and rehash the question about dependencies to
AK> non-US.

I think we need not to guarantee it.  We could simply ask the user if
it has non-US available and act accordingly in the dependencies
resolution part of our installation software.

I agree that this is a bit academic now, but I think it's not a
secondary issue.

Thanks,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti - IW5DZC [JN53fr] - <http://salve.home.ml.org/>