Re: Asking for LILO configurations, intent to make 'liloconfig'

Hi,
>>"Edward" == Edward Betts <edward@hairnet.demon.co.uk> writes:

 Edward> Just a random thought, but I was reading the Debian Policy
 Edward> Manual and I came across this, is kernel-image at fault or is
 Edward> it the policy?

	There is a third option. Have you actually looked at whether
 or not /etc/lilo.conf is a conffile? Under any package?

	If a lilo.conf exists, then the kernel-image package offers to
 use it as such. It never takes over ownership of the file. It never
 edits a file that is another packages conffile.

	OK?

	manoj
--
 It's time to boot, do your boot ROMs know where your disk controllers
 are?