intent to package Festival::Client Perl module

I've packaged the Festival::Client Perl module, I'll wait a few days
before uploading it since I hadn't announced an intent.  I've called it
libfestival-client-perl and marked it for interpreters with priority
optional.  It is DFSG free.

Here's the README.

    This is a really simple module for sending text to a Festival
    speech synthesizer.

    Festival is a free speech synthesizer for unixen from the University
    of Edinburgh, see the Festival homepage at:
       http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/~awb/festival/

    Note that this module uses the synth itself to say the text - it
    doesn't return the waveform to you.  That capability may be added in
    the future if people want it.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org