Re: daemons & clients

Nick, apt is stable, go for it.

Back to the matter at hand.  Ian is working on a quiet Debian install.
Time fram yet to be announced or determined.

If at all possible daemons and clients belong in separate packages.
This should be policy.  I have a NO_RUN file in /etc/init.d I then edit
any server that I do not want to start to check for this file.  I also
added a force-start that ignores this.  Why?  For instance I installed
boa (a web daemon).  I almost never use it.  However when I want to read
info page I use it combined w/ info2www.

--
Can't buy what I want because it's free.
		-- Pearl Jam