Re: Another possible slink goal (multipackages users profile)

Hi,
>>"Martin" == Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

 Martin> The default setup of Debian won't change to the setup we have now.
 Martin> It just uses a clean and well-desigend way to achive this and it
 Martin> offers the administrator means of adding local stuff in a consistant
 Martin> way.

	If this is the case, count me enthusiastically in favour. I
 vote that any policy drafted for this include an explanatory
 paragraph that stresses this point.

	manoj
--
 He who does no wrong with body, speech or mind, but is restrained in
 all three spheres - that is what I call a brahmin. 391