Re: Hamm: Exim + Chos standard?

In article <[🔎] 19970613145008.00302@desire.camelot.de>,
	Alexander Koch <efraim@argh.org> writes:

> Both qmail (which proved insecure <most evil grin>) and Exim are not capable
> of UUCP or even bang paths! So a lot of those guys in countries where phone
> costs are terrible (like in Germany) still use it and they WILL have a problem
> then.

Exim is not capable of bang paths, true, but not many people still use them.
It _is_ capable of uucp so long as you use domain addressing. Admittedly it
is not obvious how to set it up to do so.

In any case, I don't see anyone suggesting we get rid of smail or sendmail
from the distribution entirely.
.