Re: The return of RMS and GNU/Linux

Please feel free to edit all mentions of "lignuix" or whatever he calls
it to "linux" and have these changes appear in the .diff file for your
package. We will continue to feed bug fixes back to the upstream maintainers.
This has always been our policy.

Linux is turning out to be a _successor_ to the GNU project. This
offends Richard deeply. Thus, you can expect him to make irrational and
gratituitous changes to force Linux system makers to call their systems
"GNU" and pay homage to the GNU project in other ways. The best way to
deal with something this crazy is to _ignore_ it, not fight about it.

I wish he could handle this with grace. He hasn't demonstrated that
capability yet.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--