Re: Add a new lintian check for our release goal

Hi, team. Are you there? :)

Let me remind: we decided to add a new lintian check. And we need to
determine what check algorithm will be better for us.
If team don't have an opinion on that, I can choose by my self, but I'm
a new team member it will be strange.

So, current variants:
1. Check "there are no /usr/games/* which are not linked by menu and
desktop files. Use lintian overrides in special cases. It will affect
some of already  existing correct packages, but will be more sure.
2. Check "if there is at least one /use/games/* then there must be at
least one menu and desktop files.