Re: Request for help: Secondlife viewer

Robin Cornelius wrote:
> Paul TBBle Hampson wrote:

>> OK, I've finally grabbed your source packages, but I dunno if I'll have
>> time to look at them tonight, in order to be somewhat more helpful in
>> this discussion. ^_^

> Cool, thanks. Which version have you grabbed. Is it from the
> apt-repository at cornelius.demon.co.uk? or the direct downloads on
> byteme.org (which i *must* remove). I am trying to keep the
> apt-repository on cornelius.demon.co.uk as a staging area for latest
> versions of both our packages.

Blast. I grabbed the old one. That's what I get for skimming my own
inbox. >_<

> The latest version is testing against the 1.18.5.0 rc.

[trim]

> Yea, haven't done any changes since your last breif look other that
> going to 1.18.5.0. I know i need to update a lot there.

OK, cool.

>> Anyway, hope that helps. ^_^ I'll look forward to having an SVN
>> repo, and see about getting that PowerPC box up.

> As for SVN should we use the games SVN area on alioth? This gives the
> advantage that DD's can join in as they wan to as well. I will ask the
> games team driectly about this (unless they pickup on this here)

As it happens, I'm now subscribed to debian-devel-games. (I didn't
know about it before, found out about it in response to someone on
pkg-games-devel)

As for SVN, I don't have any issues with using the pkg-games SVN
repo on alioth, as long as this project is kind of moving under the
auspices of the pkg-games project on alioth.

By "auspices", I mean that the maintainer of record would be
pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org with appropriate people
listed as uploaders.

I dunno if pkg-games wants that, I guess we'll find out soon.

- --
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/