Re: Request for help: Secondlife viewer

Paul TBBle Hampson wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 07:03:53PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>> I've only had time to have a look at slviewer. It bothers me a bit that some
>> files do not include a license, we should have to try to findo out where do
>> they come from and under which license they can be distributed. Usually, for
>> most of the countries, no license means no rights at all.
>
> I'm pretty sure there's an upstream bug report about this too, I dunno
> what kind of state it's in though. I haven't looked at their public
> issue tracker for months.

There was a massive change from 1.18.3.5.X to 1.18.4.X which added
headers to all the cpp and h files . I still have not checked if they
got all of them.

> I haven't actually looked at Robin's packages myself, but I had kind of
> hoped he'd* dragged that sort of stuff across from my packaging into
> his.

I've kept all the packaging the same I've only updated the upstream
version and rebased the patches. Your header_audit.pl is still there.

I have not checked through all the viewer files, but the cpp and h files
seem ok now, i could be wrong as there are so many. Its other files that
don't have any licence header at all.

Regards

Robin