Re: Needed: Desktop artwork plan for bookworm - work idea

On Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 08:10:16PM +0200, Onsemeliot wrote:
> I can imagine doing the animation in a SVG animation similar to the
> color animation I did for my proposal but I have no idea if this would
> be a viable technical solution to be used on the desktop.

there's no such concept as *the* desktop in Debian, I mean, some
like I suppose Gnome or KDE support svg animations, but some others
do not. so please don't design a design which doesn't work with just
static images. a broader concept which has both of course is fine.

& many thanks for your work on bookworm artwork! :) 👍

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

"In just 6 decades, roughly the life span of a blue whale, humans took blue whale
population down from 360,000 to just 1,000. In one century, whalers killed two
million baleen whales, which together weighed twice as much as all wild mammals
on Earth today."
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/11/whaling-whales-food-krill-iron/620604/