Needed: Desktop artwork plan for bookworm

Hi everyone

We need someone to step up for the bookworm cycle and take care of artwork used on the desktop.

For previous releases we had competitions, recent examples of that:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Bullseye
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Buster
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Artwork/Stretch

For the actual packaging part, I can help with that, and there are others too, and while more help would be appreciated on the packaging front, we really just need someone who can take some charge and lead the desktop artwork initiative and come up with a strategy for this cycle (either work closely with one or more artists, or do a competition again) and ensure that we have something to work with so that it can be packaged well before the freeze.

So, if you have some time and energy, please consider helping out!

-Jonathan