Re: Needed: Desktop artwork plan for bookworm - work idea

Hello free friends !

I like this kind of project.

To explain shortly, two years ago, I change my life, I do not work
anymore in IT, I change work, location... After two years, lot of work,
now, I host people. (B&B) :-)

Anyway, I have lot of work on day to day as I am in transition... Less
time for IT or other project...

But, during winter, when I had time, I've done this work, I think I
will not have more time to do more work for now, but if someone like
the basis, the graphics, feel totally free to work on it.

And if I remember well, one of email/communication was speaking about
working together on this kind of project and no more in concurrency,
each on his own...

I update the page of a potential theme/idea here just few minutes ago :

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/gold%26chocolate

Let me know your feeling.

Thanks for Debian project.

Jean-Claude