Re: Needed: Desktop artwork plan for bookworm - work idea

Hey, hello,

I am totally pleased that you like the idea of this infinite
swirl/spiral.

New adventure begin with your modification, nice!

It is exciting.

We will see if other free friends are on the same way, we will be a
part of this infinite swirl/spiral :-)

See you

JC