Re: Needed: Desktop artwork plan for bookworm - work idea

Hello,

For those who like this beginning of project, we can launch idea
around...

We can imagine the infinite swirl beating as an heart, for example to
do the loading screen for plymouth ?

Or another idea, switch between swirl - interference - swirl -
interference - swirl ... etc.

Someone is able to do that ? Or want to do that ?

Thanks

JC