Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

2006/12/11, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>:
On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 10:10 -0200, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi! I liked this ! :)
> Can you to send me the icons ?

Glad to hear you like it, I packaged the icons and my changes in a
tarball here, http://www.whiz.se/temp/debian-moreblue2.tar.gz

Good work!

The original Fedora themes are available here,

I and Luis Matos talked about Fedora Icons in #debian-desktop and they are very good, but think bad to copy fedora's look...Today is the Etch freeze and We don't have enough time to test more icons... :(

Do you also agree that it's a good idea to remove the translations in
the theme itself and simply use the stock translations from gdm?

Yes... I will go to change this and to release a new version...

Sven Arvidsson
PGP Key ID 760BDD22

Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) < andrelrf@gmail.com>
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"Uma sociedade só é democrática quando ninguém for tão rico que possa comprar alguém e ninguém seja tão pobre que tenha de se vender a alguém..." - Jean Jacques Rousseau