Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 16:55 -0200, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I updated the Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme.
>
> Changes:
> - Added a clock
> - Fixed the Debian swirl.

Hi,

Thanks for making this theme, it's looking really great in my opinion,
and making a good first impression on new Debian users is of course very
important! :-)

I have two small suggestions,

Why is the "language_button" named "Options"? In all my other themes it
is clearly named "Language"

Is it possible to make the option buttons in the lower part of the
screen a little clearer. Bright text on a bright background can be a bit
hard to read in some environments and if you have bad eyesight. Perhaps
the text can be bold, maybe there can be a darker shade below the text?

I also suggest putting some icons in front of the options for clarity,
the ones from Fedora Core DNA theme might be good.

And, for future versions, (post etch) it would rock you could make a
version of the theme with support for the face browser in gdm.

Thanks in advance,

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson