Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 10:10 -0200, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi! I liked this ! :)
> Can you to send me the icons ?

Hi,

Glad to hear you like it, I packaged the icons and my changes in a
tarball here, http://www.whiz.se/temp/debian-moreblue2.tar.gz

The original Fedora themes are available here,
ftp://ftp.scarlet.be/pub/fedora/6/source/SRPMS/redhat-artwork-5.0.8-1.fc6.src.rpm

Do you also agree that it's a good idea to remove the translations in
the theme itself and simply use the stock translations from gdm?

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson