Re: official images status quo

Neat, I'm always glad to hear things are more Debian-integrated than I
thought. Can you describe this on
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/WindowsAzureImage ? Currently it doesn't
mention any way to build Azure images without having access to either
Azure or Hyper-V.

The page also indicates that the current image was "created on 3
january 2012." From the VM Depot link it appears 3 January 2013 was
meant, and also that only a Debian wheezy-when-it-was-still-testing
image is in the VM Depot. While I probably shouldn't personally be
responsible for maintaining Azure images while working for Google,
with my Debian hat on I hope someone does it. :)

- Jimmy