Re: This is getting ridiculous ...

On Sunday 18 June 2006 11:43, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote:
> Now he [Sven] has posted content from debian-private to a public list.

I've just checked the archives, it seems that the thread in question
originated on debian-boot and was CC'd to debian-private.  So Sven didn't
copy private data to a public list.

However I am still convinced that Debian will be better off without him.

> PS  What do we do with a thread that gets CC'd to public and private lists?

We still have the problem of what to do in this situation.  Obviously this
causes confusion and will lead to some people sending emails to a public list
by accident.

Would it be possible to have the other Debian lists reject mail that has
debian-private in the CC list?