Re: beta 2 update

Christian Perrier wrote:

Lower debconf priority and the boot loader installation entries will
show up on main-menu.

Wouldn't you admit that this is _very_ hard to find?

lilo is still the default boot loader (no idea whether this is
supposed to change) but grub is definitely a possible choice.

I tried the sarge netinst CD of this morning: There was no
choice whether I want to get Lilo or Grub. After installing
the base packets it requested to write a boot sector using
Lilo. I could not even cancel this operation. IMHO this should
be changed.

Regards

Harri