Re: Arabic Translation for the Debian installer

Quoting Anmar Oueja (anmar@canada.com):
> Hello all:
>
> Just wanted to let you know that Arabic translation of the installer
> have gone up to 39% in 3 days. We are moving quite nicely and should
> have the whole thing finished in a week or so.

I think this should be commited ASAP, just after Joey announces that
commits to alioth are OK.

However, I think this should go in the upcoming "beta-2" branch
because of the lack for BIDI implementation in beta-2

(I commited the languagelist.l10n etry but that wasn't a very good idea)

> What is the status of BIDI implementation. I heard nothing from nobody.
> Please let us know as it is very very important for us to have debian
> accessible to the Arab world.

Alastair was working on it as far as I know...but didn't give news
recently (holiday, or week-end, or whatever, I guess).