Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap by blade

#include <hallo.h>
Phil Blundell wrote on Mon Feb 11, 2002 um 11:15:18AM:

> Absolutely, bring 'em on.  I think there's no real need for
> boot-floppies itself to deal with countries (except possibly to choose a
> local mirror when downloading), and this kind of thing is probably
> easier done in base-config.  But if you are volunteering to write the
> code you can do it however you want.

New deboostrap has the --include=a,b,c option which would allow
boot-floppies to pre-install the locales. When base-config starts, it
should just generate a base locale and set it or/and call
dpkg-reconfigure locales.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.