Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 08:24:37AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 06:02:14PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> >> Not really: Sure, some information should be taken from the NEW
> >> queue (like the WNPP bug number). But for example it would be useful to
> >> have the RCS URL available for packages in NEW.

Just checked:

\d new_sources
               Tabelle „public.new_sources“
      Spalte      |             Typ             | Attribute
------------------+-----------------------------+-----------
 source           | text                        | not null
 version          | text                        | not null
 maintainer       | text                        |
 maintainer_name  | text                        |
 maintainer_email | text                        |
 format           | text                        |
 files            | text                        |
 uploaders        | text                        |
 binaries         | text                        |
 changed_by       | text                        |
 architecture     | text                        |
 homepage         | text                        |
 vcs_type         | text                        |
 vcs_url          | text                        |
 vcs_browser      | text                        |
 section          | text                        |
 component        | text                        |
 distribution     | text                        | not null
 closes           | integer                     |
 license          | text                        |
 last_modified    | timestamp without time zone |
 queue            | text                        |
Indexe:
    "new_sources_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (source, version, distribution)

closes is the WNPP bug and in vcs_* you find the URLS you were searching.
So you are ready to use them (no idea why I did not use these in the first
place since the data are there.