Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 04:53:55PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:

> I still like my proposal more, with the task list on the main page and
> some attractive packages as teaser.

Apropos tasks pages rewrite:  I think the teaser idea is interesting but
we somehow need to mark those "attractive" packages inside the tasks
pages.  We should define this way to mark the packages right now
*before* we finish the work to take over metadata from tasks files into
UDD.

Probably we need another field like

Depends: keypackage
Teaser: yes

or something like this.  Any better suggestions are welcome.