Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> This is approximately what blends will look like one the Debian
> website, although IIRC Iain is planning some more fixes/changes.
>
> https://www.debian.org/blends/hamradio/

Both the main page and the continuation look a bit unspecific... why is
the content of "Read more..." not included in the main page? It is not
that long. And are you sure that it will attract people that are looking
for a ham radio enabled linux distribution will be attracted?

I still like my proposal more, with the task list on the main page and
some attractive packages as teaser.

Best

Ole