Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> Probably we need another field like
>
> Depends: keypackage
> Teaser: yes
>
> or something like this.  Any better suggestions are welcome.

I was think about defining the teasers directly in the web page; but
your idea is great here! However, there are still a few questions/problems:

* (How) do we define a specific order? We would need the order since
  - they will have an order on the web page
  - the number of defined "teaser" packages may be higher than the
    available space on the web page, so it would need to select the
    "highest ranking" (or a random selection?)

* Do we want to have them consistent between possibly different places
  (Web page, tasksel)? Or is a local definition better here?

Best regards

Ole