Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Ole Streicher wrote:

> For the latter one, I have a number of questions/comments. First, https
> does not work here. Then, as I understood the mail from Iain Learmonth,
> this is going to be integrated into the main page -- so can I still
> create it (and it will move then), or how is it maintained?

Once Lets Encrypt is up and running I imagine DSA will add https to
all our websites.

This is approximately what blends will look like one the Debian
website, although IIRC Iain is planning some more fixes/changes.

https://www.debian.org/blends/hamradio/

> * Is it planned to get the individual tasks pages into the Debian/Blends
>   design? The current design is hmm, a bit ugly.

I expect the blends site should adopt the design from the Debian
website and other pages.

https://wiki.debian.org/KallesDesign

> "The list to the right includes various software projects [...].
> Currently, only a few of them are available as Debian packages."
>
> This is even on pages where *all* packages are available as Debian
> packages.

Sounds like a bug.

--
bye,