Re: Would like review of what seems to be a blend forming for the cloud

Quoting Tyler Riddle (2014-04-14 22:44:34)
> Thank you again for your time. I was not aware I was violating
> community standards and norms. Thank you for educating me.

Just for the record: I don't feel you are violating anything here - just
seems your expectations for Debian dynamics is flawed: We have very
little hierarchy - almost nowhere do we dictate what others should do -
we are all volunteers so change happen by diving in and get involved
where you want change to happen, not by voting or referring to policies.

(yes, we do have policies, but they are "backwards": written as _result_
of common practices, not the other way around)

Regards,

 - Jonas