Re: French translation of ???Debian Pure Blends???.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:52:13 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:07:09AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> >I really think that « Blends pur Debian » is enough and unambiguous.
>
> "Debian Pure Blends" is 3 (three!) words.  All of them important.

Still, I remember one of the criteria for chosing these 3 words among several
other options was that we considered they were easily pronounceable and
understandable in many languages.

Btw, I like the idea of maintaining local language identity and find
translations for trivial english words - but in such case I´d go against for
the reasons already mentioned by Andreas.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org