Re: redmine depends on ruby-awesome-nested-set, which is not available

Hey Rhonda,

I don't think I (or anybody else) can't promise you that there
won't be any mistakes in the future. I do occassionally make
hasty or bad decisions and I can't (nor anybody else) can't
promise you that I won't make any mistakes in the future.

But I can assure you that I have Debian users and the quality
of the packages as a priority. But everybody can make and
makes mistakes.

Usually this can be fixed easily, but usually the backports
are not caught in pre-freeze cleanups of rails.

Cheers,
Ondrej