Re: redmine depends on ruby-awesome-nested-set, which is not available

    Hi!

* Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> [2014-07-20 14:14:23 CEST]:
> Somehow I fail to see how my answer is going to fix this situation. We
> all do mistakes, and since I haven't realized that the rails
> housekeeping that needs to be done before freeze will affect
> wheezy-backports. This applied also to further updates of rails-3.2 in
> w-b that needs to be done since rails-3.2 in backports is little bit
> neglected and must be updated as well.

 Your answer would help us consider if we should trust you as uploader
to backports for the future and that you will will take the expected
care again.  Given that backports are made accessible to be installed
onto stable systems directly without specific further testing this
expectation is what we need in the backports uploaders for our users to
trust the service.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda