Re: ARMHF - Mediaplayer software?

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM, peter green <plugwash@p10link.net> wrote:

> Currently the raspbian project doesn't build images, (mpthompson has built a
> few in the past and I'm considering building them in the future but we don't
> right now).

 why, when this is a debian list, should i care about that?  i don't
wish to hear about it.

 could you please kindly stop discussing matters which relate to a
very insidious shitty little company called broadcom which is
exploiting people, taking advantage of people "in the name of
education"?

 if you wish to discuss matters which do not directly relate to the
debian project for ARM devices please do so elsewhere.

 is that a reasonable request, on account of this being debian-arm and
you are discussing that freedom-disrespecting and exploitational
device called "the raspberry pi", which has a distribution called
"raspbian", not "debian"?

 if you do not have a mailing list on which to discuss that
exploitational device, please do create one - especially so that i
personally do not have to be on it.

 greatly appreciated.

l.