Re: ARMHF - Mediaplayer software?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> which has a distribution called "raspbian", not "debian"?

As the initiator of the Debian derivatives census, I strongly object
to your dismissal of Raspbian in particular and Debian derivatives in
general. Debian needs our derivatives as much as they need us. We
should embrace derivatives, cultivate them, bring them closer to
Debian and encourage their developers to get involved in Debian. We
should not be hostile and antagonistic toward them, reject them and
alienate them, that is very counter-productive and especially bad for
Debian.

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

On the other hand I very much understand and share your frustration
with Broadcom and the Raspberry Pi.

--
bye,
pabs