Re: ARMHF - Mediaplayer software?

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 09:47:43PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM, peter green <plugwash@p10link.net> wrote:
>
>> Currently the raspbian project doesn't build images, (mpthompson has built a
>> few in the past and I'm considering building them in the future but we don't
>> right now).
>
> why, when this is a debian list, should i care about that?  i don't
>wish to hear about it.

<snip more, and much worse along the same lines>

Luke, you are utterly out of order here. Calm down. You may have some
(justified) dislike of the Pi, but there is absolutely no need nor
justification to abuse others in the Debian community because of that.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html