Re: Is there a How-to for moving a Debian NSLU2 install from one disk to another?

* [John Winters]

> It's "cp -a".  If you use that then you'll get the same effect as tar'ing it
> up and then un-tarring it with the p option.

I've used cp -a (or usually -ax) to copy full (non-arm) linux systems
lots of times and never seen a problem related to the copying method.
Lots of other problems like forgetting to edit fstab, but no "copy
related" ones.

Øystein
..of course, the virus would tell you the same thing..