Re: ccc install

Richard Fillion wrote:

Maintainer: Adam C. Powell, IV <hazelsct@debian.org> Architecture: alpha

This package installs the file ccc- from the above

ccc-    <--- thats what i had to download from the

As we say in New York, "Akhaa!" The website and sid/sarge .deb should be, I think the sid/sarge .deb is installable in woody, since it only depends on gcc-2.95.

Holy crap, you're the maintainer, i guess my problem is in good hands
then. eheh.

Well, I like to think so, but the truth is that I'm just the guy who volunteered, there are many people on this list who know quite a bit more than I.

I think the problem is an incompatibility between those 2
rpms.  I'm doing all of this on Debian Woody, should i try sarge's "ccc"
or sid's?

Both (sid and sarge are both

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>