Re: Mach64 cards work with SX164 and Debian - Only kernel 2.4 makes trouble

> If possible, see if the server has "verbose" mode, maybe it will output
> a few more messages that might give us a clue.

The Xserver(1) man page says something about an -audit option, set by
default to 1 and that should "additionally reports all successful
connections and disconnect". But I don't know where I have to pass this
option.

> Otherwise, you may have to go to XFree86 4.x to get it working with
> the latest kernels. That's not bad, just a bit of work...

It would be an option. I will look if I find (probably unofficial) Debian
packages of XFree 4.

Fabrice Haberer-Proust

Proust Media
Kerngasse 3/1