Re: X Window crashes on start with kernel 2.4.12 on SX164

Mach64 cards aren't supported on Alpha, IIRC (I know the driver isn't
part of the xserver packages).  Did this card work on SuSE and, if so,
what Xserver where they using?  FYI, SuSE released some binary-only
Xservers a while back which we never packaged on Debian simply because
they appeared to be one-shot releases with no sign of updates since.