Re: (alpha) YES, we have working boot-floppies

Falk Hueffner wrote:

> Well, at least this is explainable: due to bug #108165, mke2fs ignores
> -O none and made a sparse superblocks file system anyway.

Well, if it's not easy to get this corrected for woody, o.k.
(No contradiction with my observation of console output during
filesystem creation.)

> [...]  As an
> (IMHO) acceptable workaround, you can always put your kernel on the
> FAT partition which contains the MILO (if you made it large enough).

Yes, expecially if the layout for this partition was made
more than four years ago.  :-}

More testers on ARC systems definitely wouldn't harm, though.

>From my view: Way to go!
Stefan Schroepfer