Re: (alpha) YES, we have working boot-floppies

Stefan Schroepfer <whoknows@onlinehome.de> writes:

> The Milo story for PC164 goes on ...
>
> On first sight, I thought that my Browser fooled me while
> downloading the current Reinauer 2.2-18 Milo from the SuSE
> http (grrr) site. And this was indeed the case!
>
> BUT: After using wget to catch the Milo image from SuSE and
> doing a ftp-download of your latest milo-image-disks (which
> gave identical results after "decoding" your image disk)
> I *still* have to say: Milo 2.2-18 does not work for me!
> I already dropped a note to Stefan Reinauer, but got no
> answer so far (hmmm, holidays?).
>
> Regards,
> Stefan Schroepfer

Same for Ruffian. The 2.2-17 works though. Falk is about to commit the
creation of milo disks and he is using 2.2-17 now for all
archs (unless he forgets to change that before commit).

Try that version and let us know.

It also seems that (at least ruffian) needs a x86 bootsector on the
floppy to boot it (the bios says the OsLoader path is invalid
othervise). I tried using boot-text.b from lilo, which works fine.
Any other archs that need this?

MfG
        Goswin